Piano Keys Watch
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Enthology produces high quality timepieces crafted for #girlbosses with bold personalities. Born from our frustrations with the status quo, we create for those who appreciate order, yet embrace chaos.
The Disorganised Symphony is our first collection that expresses our values of non-conformity, of indifference, of the freedom to be yourself. Each piece is represented with a provocative name – stories for the wearer to tell.
Each analogue watch is crafted with only the highest quality materials, and features an ivory white dial juxtaposed with a day date and moon phase complication. A scratch-resistant domed sapphire crystal, a material second only to diamond, complements and protects the dial. This fine timepiece comes in a 36mm diameter case, proven to be perfectly proportioned for ladies with petite wrists.
Paired with interchangeable straps, the watch can easily be personalised within seconds to suit your style and mood - The perfect accessory for a lady who is aware that time and beauty goes hand in hand.
- Japanese Miyota 6P20 Quartz Movement:Accurately and reliably keeps time
- 316L Stainless Steel Case: Surgical grade steel used only in luxury watches
- 36mm x 10.6mm Sized Case: Perfectly tailored to fit a lady's wrist
- Domed Sapphire Crystal: A material second only to diamond and is extremely scratch resistant
- 5ATM / 50 meters Water Resistance: Protects your watch from dust, moisture and contact with water
- Interchangeable Milanese Mesh Bracelet: Allows you to effortlessly switch up your arm candy game
- Functions: Time, Day, Date and Moon phase
- Lug Width: 18mm
Case size: 36mm x 10.6mm
1 Year Warranty
Worldwide (Global Shipping Charges Apply
Our offerings are carefully curated according to our Naiise Marks: uniqueness, functionality, the ability to inspire or bring joy, and social responsibility to our environment & communities. Above all, they are original and designed to add value to our lives.